A boarding school by definition is any school that offers food and lodging to its students. A boarding school is a thriving community of scholars, athletes, and artists.
Vijayam Boarding School is nothing but a joint family. In this school, every student will get the following benefits…
- Quality academics
- Well-rounded education
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Supportive environment
Vijayam boarding school is offering the following facilities for the students
- Hygienic & Nutritious Food
- AC & Non Ac Rooms
- 24 X 7 Doctor Facilities
- Mineral Water
- Volley ball & Foot ball courts
- Cricket pitches.
- Entertainment (Movies & Songs on Weekend’s)
- 24X7 CC cameras
Boarding schools are likely to spot the potential in any child, nurture it and expect that success will follow.
Boarding schools are in the unique position to offer diverse academic programming led by teachers.
Academics are important, but when students get together after they’ve graduated and moved on to university and then successful careers, it’s not the great history class they remember, but their time in the wilderness, the dorm life, or other memorable moments. It’s a bond that binds men and boys, women and girls, of different ages and cultures.
Boarding schools are safer,more secure andmore aware of pupil’s needs than ever before
- Students are alloted rooms according to their age and class.
- Students should not waste water and electricity.
- Recreational facilities like Indoor games, Television and newspapers are provided to the boarders.
- Boarders must bring the clothing and other essential things as per the list provided by the school.
- They should always be punctual and maintain strict discipline.
- Rooms have to be kept neat and clean at all times
- Boarders are not allowed to keep any money, valuables, any electronic gadgets or mobile phones etc. with them.
- All purchases by the boarders must be done through the school authorities or parents and Guardians.
- Students are expected to use the study time profitably and discipline has to be maintained in the study hall.
- Only hair clips, hair bands or ribbons for girls. Long hair should be braided.
- Fancy hair cut or coloring of hair is prohibited.
- Slippers must be brought to be worn in the boarding. Shoes prescribed by the school have to be used. No other fancy shoes to be brought.
- In case of sickness, it should be reported to the boarding mentor (Warden) for appropriate action.
- All incidental expenses of the boarders will be recovered from their pocket money.
- Boarders have to pay all dues towards the school before leaving the boarding.
- Any damage caused to the school property will be recovered along with a fine.
- The boarders will be sent with parents only.
- Boarding rules have to be strictly followed by all boarders.
- Continuation as boarder will be based on the academic performance, behavior and turnout.